Afternoon Tea would seem incomplete without our beautiful silver plated afternoon tea stand. Classic in design, they are crafted in London by a company long-admired for its excellence in silver work.
- Traditional silver plated afternoon tea stand
- Ideal for serving each stage of traditional afternoon tea
- Holds three plates up to 10”
Dimensions (H) x (W): 45cm x 25cm
Caterhire Top Tips
Pairs beautifully with our Silver rim starter plate or with our Wedgwood Jasper Chinoiserie range. Click here for more details.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week. If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email email@example.com
- The transport charges are between €50 and €75 in the Dublin areas during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one truck delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per mile basis.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our warehouse in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or call the office to reserve your order.
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.