Chafer Unit with Brass Handles
Our premium brass chafing dishes ensure freshly cooked dishes are kept warm during buffet services. Chafing fuel is used to heat the water in the chafer pan which then heats the food above. Chafers are perfect for hot buffet services at parties, events and holy communions.
- Premium Chafing dish with brass handles
- Keeps food warm and moist
- Takes 1 full size 4” insert or 2 x 4” half size
- Inserts not supplied with chafers, order separately
- Fill with hot water to speed up heating of unit
- Requires 2 sterno fuel to heat unit
- Sterno fuel available to purchase (lasts 2 hours)
Dimensions (H x D x W): 25cm/10” x 35cm/14” x 66cm/26”
Caterhire Top Tips
Our chafers fit either one full or 2 size half inserts. Half size inserts are ideal for two hot dishes from one serving unit (.e.g. rice/chicken curry). And don’t forget to order sterno fuel & inserts.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three-day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week subject to stock and transport availability . If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details go to Delivery & Returns
- Delivery and collection charges start from €75 (ex VAT) for orders booked online in the Dublin area during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one van delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per KM basis.
- For orders booked directly with the customer service team the price will be determined by the order size and the number of vehicles required to deliver the order. For a one-way delivery or collection with the Dublin area rates a one-way rate will apply.
- If you wish to save on delivery charges you can choose to pick up your order at our depot.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our depot in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or simply call or email the office to reserve your order.
- For full details go to Click & Collect
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.
- Our showroom is at 36 Spruce Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park, Sandyford, Co Dublin. A94 A590