Our banquet carts with two doors are very popular with caterers, hotels and venues for temporary kitchens and service solutions. These holding cupboards have a halo heat system which is a controlled, uniform heat source that gently surrounds food and maintains food quality for several hours.
- Used to prepare & plate meals before serving time
- Handles and heavy duty wheels ensure easy movement
- Supplied with 4 adjustable shelves (62cm/24” x 71cm / 28”)
- Allow 30/40 minutes to heat up
- Note it does not cook food
- All electrical items are PAT tested
- Available for long or short term hire
Dimensions (H x D x W): 171cm/67” x 76cm/30” x 96cm / 38”
Dimensions may vary by model
Power: 1500 watts - 3 pin plug
Caterhire Top Tips
Hire with our gastro inserts, stainless steel table, bain maries, plate warmers and plate racks.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three-day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week subject to stock and transport availability . If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details go to Delivery & Returns
- Delivery and collection charges start from €75 (ex VAT) for orders booked online in the Dublin area during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one van delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per KM basis.
- For orders booked directly with the customer service team the price will be determined by the order size and the number of vehicles required to deliver the order. For a one-way delivery or collection with the Dublin area rates a one-way rate will apply.
- If you wish to save on delivery charges you can choose to pick up your order at our depot.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our depot in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or simply call or email the office to reserve your order.
- For full details go to Click & Collect
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.
- Our showroom is at 36 Spruce Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park, Sandyford, Co Dublin. A94 A590