Our Wedgwood fine bone china collection is guaranteed to add style and elegance to your dining experience. This fine bone china range features clean white lines and a brilliant pure white glaze. Classical and quietly sophisticated, it is suitable for any special occasion. The collection includes everything from plates, bowls, espresso cups, condiment sets and much more.
- 10 pieces per pack
- 1 piece per pack for serveware
- Part of Wedgwood white fine bone china collection
- Perfect for traditional or contemporary look
- A favourite for exquisite food presentation
- Washing of tableware included in rental price
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Packed in storage containers for transport/storage
Diameter: Large Dinner plate 30cm/12”, Dinner plate 27cm/10.7”, Starter / Dessert plate 23cm/9”, Soup plate 23cm/9”, Pasta plate 30cm/12”, Side plate 15cm/6”, Espresso Cup Saucer 12cm/5”, Espresso Cup 3oz / 85ml, Tea cup 7oz/199ml, Tea cup saucer 14cm/6”,
Sugar bowl width 9cm/4”, sauce boat 13oz/355ml, Salt & Pepper Height 5cm/2”, Butter dish 11cm/4”, Milk jug 9.5oz/270ml
Caterhire Top Tips
Pair our Wedgwood dinner plates with our glass charger plates and our Arthur Price silver plated cutlery. Accessorise with crisp white table linen to complete the look. And don’t forget you only need to scrape off the plates; we will do the washing up!
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three-day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week subject to stock and transport availability . If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details go to Delivery & Returns
- Delivery and collection charges start from €75 (ex VAT) for orders booked online in the Dublin area during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one van delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per KM basis.
- For orders booked directly with the customer service team the price will be determined by the order size and the number of vehicles required to deliver the order. For a one-way delivery or collection with the Dublin area rates a one-way rate will apply.
- If you wish to save on delivery charges you can choose to pick up your order at our depot.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our depot in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or simply call or email the office to reserve your order.
- For full details go to Click & Collect
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.
- Our showroom is at 36 Spruce Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park, Sandyford, Co Dublin. A94 A590