Our Gold Rim crockery range is guaranteed to add elegance and style to your dining tables. This white porcelain dining plates features a decorative gold band and its classical style makes it perfect for banquet and wedding dining. The collection includes everything from plates, bowls, tea cups and condiment sets to name a few.
- 10 pieces per pack for Plates, Bowls & Cups
- 1 piece per pack for Butter Dish, Tea Pot, Milk Jug, Sauce Boat, Sugar Bowl and Salt & Pepper Set
- Hotel quality porcelain
- Classical design style
- Used for main courses & desserts
- Packed in stackable container for transport/storage
- Vitrified making it very durable
- Available in a full dining set
Diameter Large Dinner Plate 30cm /12” ,Dinner Plate 26cm/10”, Starter/Dessert Plate 23cm/9”, Side Plate 15cm/6”, Pasta Bowl 30cm /12”, Dessert Bowl 10oz / 284ml, Side Plate 15cm/6”, saucer 15cm/6” and stacking cup 6oz / 170ml, Butter Dish 10cm/4”, Milk Jug 10oz / 284ml, Sauce Boat 11oz / 312ml, Sugar Bowl 11oz / 312ml,
Caterhire Top Tips
To create a beautiful styled tablescape we recommend pairing our Gold Rim dinner plate with our Gold Rim glass charger plate. Mix and match with our Victoria gold cutlery and glassware to continue with the gold theme or with Arthur price silver cutlery and Diva glassware for a more refined look.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three-day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week subject to stock and transport availability . If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details go to Delivery & Returns
- Delivery and collection charges start from €75 (ex VAT) for orders booked online in the Dublin area during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one van delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per KM basis.
- For orders booked directly with the customer service team the price will be determined by the order size and the number of vehicles required to deliver the order. For a one-way delivery or collection with the Dublin area rates a one-way rate will apply.
- If you wish to save on delivery charges you can choose to pick up your order at our depot.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our depot in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or simply call or email the office to reserve your order.
- For full details go to Click & Collect
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.
- Our showroom is at 36 Spruce Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park, Sandyford, Co Dublin. A94 A590