The Chiavari chair is our most popular wedding and banqueting chair for hire. It has featured in countless celebrity events and prestigious venues around the world. Our deluxe chiavari is made in Europe by a leading furniture supplier and offers the best quality and finish available. Its classical French style, curved back and lime wash finish makes it a very popular choice for luxurious wedding, corporate events and private parties. Available for short or long term hire.
- Beech wood frame with lime wash finish & ivory pad
- Lightweight yet strong & comfortable
- Stacks 9/10 high for transport/storage
- Interchangeable seats pads including ivory, green, burgundy, cocoa brown
- Wood sourced from sustainable managed forests
- Available in range of other finishes including mahogany, gold & black
Seat Height 18”/45cm
Caterhire Top Tips
Our Chiavari stacking chairs are a great choice when used with either our wooden banqueting tables (round or trestle tables) or rustic banquet tables. The chiavari chair compact size allows you to fit 8-10 people on a 5ft round and 10-12 people on a 6ft round. To find out more about seating capacity and how many people can sit at different tables click on seating tips here.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week. If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transport charges are between €50 and €75 in the Dublin areas during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one truck delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per mile basis.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our warehouse in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or call the office to reserve your order.
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.