Our Ascot cutlery is guaranteed to add style to your dining tables. This cutlery features an elegant design with a polished mirror finish in 18/10 stainless steel. Crafted by one of Europe’s leading design houses its versatile look means its ideal to hire for both informal and formal dining. The collection includes everything from dinner knives & fork, dessert spoons, starter knives and forks, steak knives and much more.
- 10 pieces per pack
- Use for informal or formal dining
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Washing of cutlery included in rental price
- Available in a full set
- Packed in storage containers for transport/storage
- You may also like the Windsor Stainless Steel Cutlery Collection, ideal for weddings and formal dining.
- Check out our Blog: Caterhire’s Top Tips for Throwing a Party at Home
- Check out our Blog: How To: Have Your Wedding Reception at Home
Caterhire Top Tips
Choose a cutlery that complements your table decor style. Place your cutlery on the table in the order of use, starting from the outside and working inwards with each course. Forks should be set to the left of the plate, knives to the right, blade edges facing inwards.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three-day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week subject to stock and transport availability . If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details go to Delivery & Returns
- Delivery and collection charges start from €75 (ex VAT) for orders booked online in the Dublin area during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one van delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per KM basis.
- For orders booked directly with the customer service team the price will be determined by the order size and the number of vehicles required to deliver the order. For a one-way delivery or collection with the Dublin area rates a one-way rate will apply.
- If you wish to save on delivery charges you can choose to pick up your order at our depot.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our depot in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or simply call or email the office to reserve your order.
- For full details go to Click & Collect
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.
- Our showroom is at 36 Spruce Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park, Sandyford, Co Dublin. A94 A590