The Apollo crockery range offers a contemporary design and is very popular to hire for banquet or high volume dining events. This white porcelain tableware is fully vitrified and available in large volumes to cater for any size of event. The range consists of soup bowls, tea cups and saucers.
All crockery is priced per pack
- 10 pieces per pack
- White everyday crockery range
- Available in high volume
- Washing of crockery included in rental price
- Vitrified crockery, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Packed in containers for transport/storage
Soup: 10oz/28cl, Stacking Cup 10oz/28cl and Saucer 15cm/6”.
Caterhire Top Tips
Save yourself time and hassle and let us do the washing up! The price to hire our Apollo crockery includes the washing of the tableware so you only need to scrape off or rinse the plates and leave the rest to us.
Flexible Delivery and Collection
- Our hire charge is based on a three-day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. Any extended hires must be agreed and quoted in advance.
- We can offer same day delivery, 6 days a week subject to stock and transport availability . If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period is from Friday to Monday.
- Customer Service: +353 1 2943111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details go to Delivery & Returns
- Delivery and collection charges start from €75 (ex VAT) for orders booked online in the Dublin area during normal business hours.
- This covers both delivery and collection to anywhere within the Dublin area and is based on a one van delivery. For destinations outside of Dublin deliveries are calculated on a per KM basis.
- For orders booked directly with the customer service team the price will be determined by the order size and the number of vehicles required to deliver the order. For a one-way delivery or collection with the Dublin area rates a one-way rate will apply.
- If you wish to save on delivery charges you can choose to pick up your order at our depot.
Click & Collect
- We offer a click and collect service to our customers from our depot in Stillorgan Business Park which is conveniently located just off the M50 (Junction13).
- Simply select the equipment you want to hire on our online shop, go through to the online checkout and then select I'll collect my order or simply call or email the office to reserve your order.
- For full details go to Click & Collect
- The Caterhire showroom showcases our extensive range of products and a visit to us is a great opportunity to see our fabulous products up close & personal.
- The Caterhire team would be delighted to guide your through your Event needs and offer recommendations on quality partners such as caterers and marquee companies.
- Visits are recommended by appointment so call us today to arrange your visit.
- Our showroom is at 36 Spruce Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park, Sandyford, Co Dublin. A94 A590